Win a family ticket to see James Campbell at this year's Glasgow Live International Comedy Festival!
The winner has been chosen and is: Dave Sinclair - Paisley
James Campbell’s The Funny Thing About... is a stand-up show for children over 6, their parents and anyone who likes comedy without the rude words.
Hold on to your socks, take the banana out of your ears and enjoy the best comedy for kids from the man who invented it. James Campbell also writes the hilarious Boyface books; has appeared on TV programmes such as Blue Peter and has performed at the Royal Festival Hall, The Royal Albert Hall, on Broadway and the West End and even a tiny tent on the back of a hamster.
'James Campbell pioneered the idea of stand-up for children, and it is still genuinely impressive to watch him hold the attention of a theatre full of 6 to 11-year-olds for an hour with nothing but a microphone.' (Guardian)
James' show is being held at the Citizens Theatre on Saturday 18th March at 2pm.
How To Enter:
For the chance to win a family ticket* to the show just answer the following question:
Q: What is the name of the series of books James writes?
Email your answer, name & address
to 'James Campbell Competition
' at email@example.com
* ticket is valid for 4 people which must include 1 adult
Terms & Conditions:
Competition closes on Sunday March 5th 2017 at Midnight and 1 lucky winner will be drawn at random from the correct entries.
• Prizes are not transferable with no cash alternative.
• Winners must be over 18 years of age.
• Entries limited to one per household. No bulk or automated entries will be accepted.
• Tickets will not be sent out. Tickets will be available from the Box Office on the day of the show.
• If the stub is removed from the ticket it is deemed to have been spent and entry will not be allowed.
• Please arrive no later than 15mins before the advertised show start time. Latecomers may not be allowed entry after a show has started.
• Ticketholders leaving a performance area may be asked to wait until an interval in the show before entry is allowed back into the performance area.
• We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone at our discretion.
• Talking is not permitted whilst the performance is in progress. Any customers who persist in talking throughout the show will be asked to leave and refunds will not be provided in such circumstances.
• Unauthorised photography and recording of performances is forbidden. This may result in recording equipment being confiscated and possible ejection from the show.
• Mobile phones MUST be turned off during the show.
Last Updated: 6 March 2017 13:23