Win a family ticket to Glasgow Film Festival St Andrews Day Celebrations in the iconic Mackintosh Queens Cross on Saturday 26th November!
The winner has been chosen and is John O'Brien, Glasgow!
This November, Hollywood Dreams of Scotland celebrate St Andrews Day in spectacular style with a series of pop-up screenings in the iconic Mackintosh Queens Cross on Saturday 26 November.
Pixar’s family-friendly story of the rebellious Scottish Princess, Brave, with a design-your-own Scottish shield art workshop and highland dance lessons (12noon); the charming 1927 silent film Annie Laurie accompanied with a live score from award-winning Scottish fiddler Shona Mooney and her band (16.30); to Sean Connery and Christopher Lambert in the epic ‘80s adventure with a pulsating Queen score, Highlander, preceded by a live performance from a Freddie Mercury tribute artist (19.30).
What’s On Glasgow has teamed up with Glasgow Film Festival to offer one family ticket (2 adults 2 children) to Brave – learn to dance like Princess Merida and flex your creative flair designing the family crest!
To find out more about Glasgow Film Festival’s St Andrews Day celebration, click here
Enter the Competition
To be in with a chance of winning this prize, please answer the following question:
Q: What is the name of the Princess in Brave?
Email your answer, name & full postal address
to 'Glasgow Film Festival Competition
' at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
• Entries must be received before Thursday 24th November at 9am.
• Prize is based on four two adults and two children entry to the Brave screening and workshop. Additional tickets to this or any other screening will need to be paid for separately.
• The winner must collect the tickets from Glasgow Film Theatre Box Office on 25th November.
• There is no cash alternative.
• Non transferable.
• Other terms and conditions may apply.
Last Updated: 24 November 2016 9:48